Saturday, January 1, 2011

People. Life. Stories

My name is Lorenzo and I started taking photographs way back college and since then I got interested in this art called photography. This time I will be starting this photo blog. This is a personal project of mine to hone my skills, develop my interest and to stop being lazy. A New Year's resolution for me. I want to be more active, go out on the street or do some nature tripping and tell stories through photographs.

This will no longer called A Photo a Day Project, since a lot of people are doing their 365 project and I don't want to be tagged as another person jumping on the bandwagon. Though I will still do my best to take photos everyday, but this blog no longer focus on posting photos taken on a day to day basis. I will post photos that I haven't been uploaded or posted on my social networking site.

As of this moment I am still building and doing some minor adjustments on this site.

I know this is quite a task but I am very optimistic about this project and looking forward to have a great year of taking photos and telling stories.

If you have any comments, suggestion or reactions feel free to contact me at lorenzoreyesphotography@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment