Saturday, January 22, 2011

Fault and Fracture


Fault and Fracture

I woke up this morning at around six thirty in the morning, my sister asked me if I could drove her somewhere in Balayan in Batangas. It was a long drive and I was like still sleepy since I haven't got any much sleep last night. Anyhow, I brought my camera so I can do something while waiting for my sister. I saw this old lady in front of the church I asked her if I can take photos and I gave her 20 pesos. I feel sad every time I see some old people begging on the streets. I always wonder what will happen to me when I grow old, I just hope I will not end up like this. 

The title was Fault and Fracture, taken from Converge's Jane Doe album since I was listening to them. Nothing really significant. but I wonder what happen to the course of life of this old lady. Maybe this is part of the fractures of her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment